About the Team
As a RPA Engineer, you will play an important role in the Corporate Applications Team within DoorDash IT. This role serves as a trusted business partner to implement systems and innovative process improvements.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll be responsible for RPA platform, solution design and architecture. This position will work with all levels of the business including business partners, technology and external vendors.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Partner closely with the HR, Finance, Payroll teams and external partners to implement automation solutions
- Analyze and map out complex business processes and identify opportunities for RPA automation
- Work under minimal supervision on Robotic Process Automation, responsibilities will include identification, analysis, development, implementation, and monitoring of automated processes
- During automation discovery, work across teams for application access, Service Accounts, partner with security for process review
- Monitor and maintain automation post-implementation; resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations
We’re excited about you because you have...
- Strong hands-on experience in the UiPath platform preferrably in large RPA implementations to automate business processes across multiple systems
- 4+ years of experience in design, development and testing solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through RPA
- Strong knowledge of design principles and programming techniques to create reusable assets
- Provide technical direction on design considerations of RPA platform components, including Bots, Orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, maintainability, and performance
- Experience with RPA development methodologies and CoE model
- Extensive experience in understanding business processes and creating PDD / SDD
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, proficient with all other Office applications and GSuite
- UiPath Document Understanding is required
- Experience working with Finance, Accounting, and HR systems is strongly preferred
- UiPath Certification is preferred
- Hands-on development experience in .NET programming is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.