About the Role
As one of DoorDash’s core operations teams, Support Ops is tasked with ensuring that when there are bumps in the last mile there’s always someone there to help make things right. Our team designs, manages and operates DoorDash’s massive and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering a world-class customer experience every time.
As part of DoorDash’s Support Operations Team, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Analyst to help create and elevate our reporting to ensure we meet not only our customer needs but also our internal stakeholder. This role will be a key player in partnering with operations to understand the business, determine the source of truth, interpret the data and create optimal reporting needs which can be actioned upon. You will report into the Workforce Manager on our Global Support team.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Deep dive into our systems to understand the source of truth and utilize those systems to build accurate reporting.
- Build out and report on seasonality trends in a complex, growing support organization.
- Produce, dig into and use data and insights to identify opportunities to improve speed, quality, effectiveness, and customer experience.
- Take a hands-on approach towards projects to discover issues and implement corrective action.
- Identify areas for improvement and/or innovation around efficiency and customer experience from deep dives and understanding customer's cases; drive new ideas to be built and tested.
- In partnership with our team, lead initiative to understand manual processes that currently drive or supplement WFM responsibilities, and work to proactively develop automation or efficiency solutions to them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders from all sites to ensure shared objectives are met.
- Work closely with the operations team to understand current processes and create needed reporting.
- Analysis on historical data to provide insights that improve support operations.
- Generate ideas for process and service improvement planning.
- Use trends and reports to forecast requirements and identify gaps in delivery processes.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned.
We’re excited about you because…
- Analytical and data driven - you love getting into the weeds.
- Enjoy attacking complex problems and building something that hasn’t existed before.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail; have outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities, you can execute and get the job done.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing, team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Have an owner mentality; you're focused on quality, output driven, an extreme hustler, proactive, and always pushing yourself to do better.
- You are eager to bring solutions to big challenges in creative new ways
- You like to dig in. You don't hesitate to get in the weeds and operate at the lowest level of detail, but you're as comfortable thinking long-term and inspiring a team.
- You're unafraid of the unknown. Rapid change and learning is exciting to you, and you excel in constant change.
- You love data. You let data win arguments, and you're comfortable pulling data or modeling in Excel/Google Sheets.
- You don't give up. If your plan doesn't work, you have 3 more options in your back pocket.
- You've succeeded in diverse cultures and ensure you build rapport with internal and external partners
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.