About the Role
We're looking to grow our Marketplace Live Operations team by leaps & bounds. Join DoorDash as a Marketplace Live Operations Representative to become an expert in addressing the most pressing needs & concerns of DoorDash's thousands of partner Consumers & Dashers worldwide. You'll be part of an exciting team designed to take our support to the next level. Representatives will report to the Marketplace Live Operations Supervisor.
Note: We are a 24 hour/365 day operation. A Representative, Marketplace Live Ops, will be assigned a schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays. These schedules will be adjusted periodically to meet the needs of our business.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Handle all inbound issue resolutions for DoorDash's partner Consumers & Dashers worldwide while maintaining 5 star customer service.
- Address payments, account questions, driver issues, or troubleshooting by email, phone or social media.
- Develop an extensive expertise in how DoorDash uses its processes & system to promote positive outcomes.
- Operate with a willingness to grow with a diverse team that has passion for what we do & the impact we are making toward this industry.
- Go above & beyond to create the best possible outcome for our customers.
We're excited about you because...
- You have 2+ years experience handling customer issue resolution using email, phone and chat
- You have strong written & verbal communication skills including top-notch grammar, spelling & punctuation within a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system such as SalesForce.
- You are customer obsessed & love helping others.
- You are a strategic-thinker that loves to explore new opportunities & process improvements.
- You are in a commutable distance to our Tempe, AZ facility.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.