About the Team
As one of DoorDash’s core operations teams, Support Partner Strategy & Operations is tasked with ensuring that when there are bumps in the last mile there’s always someone there to help make things right. Our team manages DoorDash’s massive and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering a world-class customer experience every time, on budget.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for an Associate, Partner Business Operations and Finance to help our support team manage the cost of our global Partner support network. You will be the intersection of strategy, operations, and finance and will have the opportunity to drive meaningful impact by ensuring actual support vendor costs are accurate, benefiting the bottom line. You will have the ability to develop scalable KPI reporting improvements that will be used across Vendors and with internal DoorDash stakeholders. In addition, you will also conduct ad hoc analyzes to size cost savings opportunities, further improving our cost structure.
You will report to DoorDash's Manager, Partner Business Operations and Finance and will be remote with the option to work from DoorDash's office.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Collaborate with teams across Support and Finance and help drive the team towards achieving or exceeding our north star cost metrics
- Work with Customer Experience leaders and our analytics and product partners to ensure we have the reporting and routing set up to operate at scale
- Resolve vendor and partner billing and reimbursement challenges by communicating directly with vendors and our cross-functional partners
- Ensure that we are continuously improving our support business operations through building of new reporting/tools and sizing opportunities to drive down costs while scaling and providing an improved user experience
- Execute on the organization’s monthly, quarterly, and annual plan by working closely with our Finance and other cross-functional partners to model out the impact of various initiatives to determine the feasibility of the initiative from a cost perspective
- You are able to move between the 10,000 foot level and the 100 foot level of data
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Engineering or other relevant fields
- You have 2+ years experience in investment banking, management consulting, strategic finance, private equity, technology or related fields
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- You are interested in learning SQL
- You have experience conducting detailed analyses or financial modeling
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.