About the Team
The DoorDash Enterprise Grocery team manages the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest grocery partnerships throughout North America.
About the Role
The Grocery Partnerships Associate Manager will help steer the company's effort to adopt and partner with grocers and CPGs at all levels of the sector. Digital grocery is expanding, and DoorDash is making meaningful strides to become a leader in this sector. You will report to the lead of the Canada Grocery Partnerships team and roll into the Enterprise Grocery Partnerships team within the New Verticals org. Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be flexible in terms of time spent remote and in-office.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Steer the development, adoption and scaling of new business opportunities
- Develop long-term business plans alongside our partners for their multi-channel customer strategies
- Maintain pitch decks and sales content to help create new business opportunities
- Build product testing and roll-outs on the ground with grocery and cross-functional team members
- Work with partners across DoorDash to align companywide resources to help build-out our partners' digital businesses
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re Impact Motivated -- You have a natural desire to improve the overall business
- You’re Curious -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- You’re Strategic -- You love to find the win-win in develop novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
- You’re Resourceful -- You are happy juggling many priorities concurrently and being creative with solutions to move fast
- You’re Collaborative - You enjoy working with lots of different people, both external and internal
- 5+ years of cross-functional operational experience
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or Masters Degree a plus
- Business Development, Consulting, and/or Partnerships experience
- Experience with Analytics and Presentation tools
- Prior investment banking, consulting experience (preferred, not required)
- You have proficiency in analytics & visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Sigma, SQL)
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.